Thursday, January 3, 2008

I am a free-spirited gal

I am a free-spirited gal with a very open mind and I have a love for all people. I am very health conscious and take pride in taking care of myself and in saying that, I will not even consider a man who doesn't value his health. I am alot of fun and if I feel comfortable with you, I will show you all the sides of my personality and let you into my world. My ideal guy is someone who is very health conscious, open-minded and who has a strong sense of self! He must respect who I am as a person and let me the free butterfly that I am!! Oh & loyalty is huge for me guys!! So if you fit this profile, send me a message with a pic please!!

Have an awseome day!!

Oh & p.s......if there's no pic......I won't respond!

3 comments:

pimienta oscura// said...

I don't understand... where is your picture?

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

lols. she is hot.